? 是我的錯,我道歉。My mistake. I apologize.
對話 A: Why did you yell at me? 你為什么沖我喊叫?
B: My mistake. I apologize. 是我的錯,我道歉。
? 這全怪我。I take the blame.
同類表達 It's all my fault.
對話 A: I take the blame. 這全怪我。
B: Don't say that. Nobody can predict it. 別那么說,沒人能預料到。
? 請你一定原諒。I do beg your pardon.
同類表達 Please forgive me. 請原諒我。
Can you forgive me? 你能原諒我嗎?
對話 A: I do beg your pardon. 請你一定原諒。
B: Maybe it's better to talk about it tomorrow. 或許我們明天再來說這個事情要好些。
? 你不必感到抱歉。You have nothing to be sorry about.
對話 A: I'm sorry for my bad attitude. 對不起,我態(tài)度不好。
B: You have nothing to be sorry about. 你不必感到抱歉。
? 恐怕我要早點離席,抱歉。I am afraid that I have to leave early, sorry.
對話 A: I am afraid that I have to leave early, sorry. 恐怕我要早點離席,抱歉。
B: It doesn't matter. 沒關系。
? 請原諒我的自私。Pardon me for my selfishness.
同類表達 I beg your pardon for my selfishness. 請你原諒我的自私。
? 我要為拖延的事情向你道歉。I apologize for the delay.
同類表達 Please excuse me for being late. 對不起,我遲到了。
I'm really sorry about the delay. 我為拖延的事情感到抱歉。
? 抱歉,我不是故意打擾你的。I didn't mean to bother you, sorry.
同類表達 Sorry for bothering you. 抱歉打擾你了。
I'm so sorry I put you through all this trouble. 給你帶來這么多的麻煩我覺得很抱歉。
對話 A: I didn't mean to bother you, sorry. 抱歉,我不是故意打擾你的。
B: That's OK. 沒關系。
? 我們不能好好談談嗎?Can't we talk it over?
同類表達 Can't we work it out?
Let's talk it over. 我們好好談談吧。
? 我們和好吧! Let's make up.
對話 A: Let's make up. 我們和好吧!
B: OK then. 那好吧。