https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/說說有關垃圾的事情平時.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論扔垃圾,
說說有關垃圾的事情,平時要怎么扔垃圾
來聽今天的講解:
A: Marion, can you tell me about the trash? How do I take out the trash?
瑪麗恩,你能跟我說說垃圾的事情嗎?我要怎么扔垃圾呢?
B: OK, let's see. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday, you can leave your burnable trash outside.
好,我想想。周一、周三和周五你可以扔可燃垃圾。
A: What is burnable trash?
可燃垃圾是什么?
B: Burnable trash is for example, milk cartons, other paper things, and food as well. You can put all the remains of your food in the burnable bin.
舉例來說,牛奶盒、紙類制品還有食物都是可燃垃圾。你可以把食物殘余放進可燃垃圾箱。
A: OK, so burnable trash is Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
好,所以周一、周三和周五可以扔可燃垃圾。
B: That's right.
沒錯。
A: OK, what about the other trash?
好,那其他垃圾呢?
B: OK, on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, you can leave your unburnable trash outside your door.
嗯,周二、周四和周六可以扔不可燃垃圾。
A: OK, what is unburnable trash?
好,那什么是不可燃垃圾?
B: Unburnable trash is for example, plastic. So you can't burn plastic, so non burnable, or unburnable. So plastic for example, other things that would harm the environment, if you were to burn them.
塑料就是不可燃垃圾。你不能燃燒塑料,所以它們是不可燃的。像塑料這種東西如果燃燒會對環(huán)境造成損害。
A: OK, what about plastic bottles?
那塑料瓶呢?
B: That's on Saturday, as well, so you can leave plastic PET bottles and also glass bottles, but in a separate bin. You can leave all those bottles on Saturday, as well.
那也是要周六扔的,所以周六你可以扔塑料PET瓶和玻璃瓶,不過要裝在不同的垃圾箱里。這些瓶子都可以周六扔。
A: OK, anything else, like batteries, or clothing?
那其他的東西呢,比如電池和衣服呢?
B: Yes, for batteries and clothing there are special days every month, so you have to keep them until maybe one day, or two days in the month when you can leave out things like batteries or clothes, or bigger things.
每周有特定的日子可以扔電池和衣服,每月可能有一天或者兩天可以扔電池或是衣服,或是更大的東西。
A: OK, and where do I put the trash?
好,那我要把垃圾放在哪里呢?
B: You have to put all the trash in clear plastic bags and leave them just outside your apartment. Just over there, on the left.
你可以把所有垃圾放進透明塑料袋里,然后把它們放在公寓外面。就在那里,放在左邊那里。
A: OK. Thanks Marion.
好,謝謝你,瑪麗恩。
B: You're welcome.
不客氣。
A: I might have to ask you again, but thanks.
我可能還會再問你,謝謝你。
B: Don't worry. That's fine.
別擔心。沒問題。