What I Know About Love Now That I'm In My 20s:
1.You can't change or save anyone, so stop trying.
你不能改變或拯救任何人,所以不要再做這些事了。
2.If anyone is going through anyone's email inbox/phone/Facebook account, you shouldn't be together.
如果對方想要看你的郵箱、或電話、或社交網(wǎng)絡賬戶,那么你倆不合適。
3.Be okay with yourself.
對自己好一點。
4.You chose the friends you have for a reason. Take their advice seriously.
你選擇和某人交朋友總有你自己的原因。所以,認真對待朋友給出的意見。
5.Don't feel guilty about breaking up with someone.
不要因為和某人分手了而感到于心不安。
What I Know About Love Now That I'm In My 30s:
1.Being in a relationship doesn't automatically make you a happier person.
開始了一段感情,不代表你就能活得更加快樂。
2.If he seems unavailable, he is.
如果他看起來遙不可及,那么他就是。
3.Marriage isn't an accomplishment.
婚姻不是一項任務。
4.Sex is not an accurate relationship barometer.
性不是衡量兩人關系的晴雨表。
5.Male friends are important.
異性朋友很重要。
What I Know About Love Now That I'm In My 40s:
1.Sometimes love is not a feeling...it's a choice.
有時候,愛不是一種感覺,而是一種選擇。
2.Sacrifice. But not too much.
敢于做出犧牲。但不要犧牲得太多。
3.Have role models.
找個榜樣來學習。
4.Be yourself.
做你自己。
5.Be brave, funny, and kind.
勇敢一點、風趣一點、友善一點。