我們經常叫他的綽號。
562. Will you be free tomorrow evening?
你明晚有空嗎?
563. Would you like to leave a message?
你要留話嗎?
564. You can never turn the clock back.
時光不能倒流。
565. You may as well tell me the truth.
你還是把事實告訴我為好。
566. Are your grandparents still living?
你的祖父母還在么?
567. Can you recognize that woman, Mary?
你能認出那個女人是誰了嗎,瑪麗?
568. Do you have any suggestions for me?
你對我有什么建議么?
569. He is tough, but I am even tougher.
他是一個硬漢子,不過我要比他更硬。
570. He made his way through the forest.
他設法穿過了森林。
571. He suggests you leave here at once.
他建議你立刻離開這兒。
572. He was married to a friend of mine.
他和我的一個朋友結了婚。
573. He will blame you for carelessness.
他會責備你的粗心大意。
574. I can give you a number of excuses.
我可以給你說出很多韻理由。
575. I don’t doubt that he will help me.
我不懷疑他會援助我。
576. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在這兒過的愉快。
577. I’d like to-repair our differences.
我愿意消除一下我們之間的分歧。
578. It’s nothing to be surprised about.
這事不值得大驚小怪。
579. It’s rude to stare at other people.
盯著別人看是不禮貌的。
580. Bob has always had a crush on Lucy.
鮑伯一直在愛著露茜。