6. Asking for Credit
6. 要求退款
A: Hello, how can I help you today?
A:你好,有什么可以幫您的?
B: I am very upset with the quality of your service.
B:我對你的服務質量感到很不滿。
A: I'm sorry, what seems to be the problem?
A:對不起,那會是什么問題呢?
B: My Internet service did not work for three days.
B:我的網絡服務已經有三天不能使用了。
A: My records say a technician visited your area yesterday?
A:我這里的記錄顯示,技術人員昨天訪問了你所在的地區(qū)?
B: Yes, he installed a new modem.
B:是的,他安裝了一個新的調制解調器。
A: Did it solve the problem?
A:解決問題了嗎?
B: Yes, but I was overcharged for Internet service.
B:是的,但是收了我昂貴的網絡服務費。
A: Sorry about that. I'll give you credit for the three days.
A:關于這件事我感到抱歉。我會在三天之內返還給你。
B: I was sold a wireless service unavailable in my area.
B:我買了一個在我這里不能使用的無線服務。
A: I see it here; we charged you $5 extra a month.
A:我看到了;我們每月多收了你5美元。
B: Yes. Kindly return my money, please.
B:是的,請返還我的錢,謝謝。