Where are you takin' 'em?I'm gonna talk to 'em.
你要帶他們去哪里 我要跟他們好好談談
All fights should end in handshakes, don't you think?
握手言和最好了 你不覺得嗎
Bonnie, where are you? I'm ready to go.I'll be outside.
邦妮 你在哪里 我要走了 我在外面等你
Hey, damsel in distress.Need a ride?
失意少女 要搭車嗎
Oh, my god. Logan Fell, channel 9, is that you?
天啊 第九頻道的羅根·費爾 是你嗎
I used to baby-sit you, Caroline Forbes. Don't mock me.
我給你當過保姆呢 卡羅琳·福布斯 別挖苦我
Well, I was supposed to go home with Bonnie,But I can't find her.
我本打算和邦妮一起回家 可現(xiàn)在找不到她了
It's not a problem, really.It's on my way. Ok.
沒什么啊 真的 反正我順路 好吧
You know, this is fate.And why is that?
真是命運使然啊 為什么這么說
'Cause I'm interested in broadcast journalism.
因為我對廣播新聞很感興趣
So can I ask you a couple questions?
我能向你請教幾個問題嗎
Anything you want.First, buckle up. Ok
隨便問吧 首先 系上安全帶 好
Have you seen Logan Fell, the news guy?
你看到那個播新聞的羅根·費爾了嗎
Yeah. He just gave Caroline a ride home.Stay here.Ok.
看到了 他剛剛載卡羅琳回家 待在這里 好了