And this is not the teacher's lounge. 這不是教師休息室嗎
Man, I keep doing that. 我又走錯了
Two doors down to the right. 往前再過兩扇門 右手
Jesse Lindahl? 杰西·林達爾
Student counseling office. We haven't met yet. 學生咨詢辦公室 我們還沒見過呢
- I'm Ezra, English department. - Fitz. -我是以斯拉 英語教學部 -費茲
I'm still making the rounds, putting all the names to faces. 我還在熟悉環(huán)境 把名字和人對上號
I hope I didn't interrupt you. 希望沒有打擾到你
No, no, I was just pulling a file. 沒有 我只是在看文件
I'm having an academic issue with one of my seniors. 我的一個學生學習上出了點問題
Just hoping to get some background. 想看看背景情況
Well, if you want to get to the bottom of it, 如果你想了解根源問題
you've got to get them talking, you know. 最好讓他們自己跟你談
Do they talk? 他們會說嗎
Yeah. You'd be surprised how much students 會 你會驚訝于學生們
are willing to reveal about what's going on in their lives, 多么愿意講講他們的生活
especially when they feel like 特別是當他們覺得
they have no one else to talk to. 沒有人可以傾訴的時候
Right. 也對
It was great meeting you, Jesse. 見到你很高興 杰西
You too. See you around, Fitz. 我也是 回頭見 費茲