Do you remember anything else?
你還記得別的事嗎
He cried when it was time to leave.
我們要分開的時候他哭了
Said it was the best birthday he ever had.
他說這是他過得最開心的一個生日
The person they're describing on the news...
新聞上說的這個人...
I mean, I don't even know who that is.
我都不知道這是誰
You played skeeball, once.
你玩過一次滑雪球
I wouldn't call that family bonding.
我也不會說那是你們家的親子游戲啊
Hanna.
漢娜
I think what Hanna's trying to say is that
我想漢娜想說的是
it's hard for us to imagine that A is actually your brother.
我們很難想象A居然是你的哥哥
No, what's hard to imagine is that you feel
不 真正難想象的是
even the slightest bit of pity for Charles.
你居然還有點同情查爾斯
Little harsh, Hanna--
別說得這么難聽 漢娜...
He's been out for blood, for all of us!
他毫無血性 對我們所有人都這樣
And he's come way too close more than once.
而且他不止一次做出非常過分的事
We hear you, but it's unfair to Ali right now--
我們懂你 但現(xiàn)在這么說對艾莉不公平...
Why are you trying to shut me up, Spencer?
你為什么想讓我閉嘴 斯賓塞
I'm just saying what you guys are thinking.
我只是把你們的想法說出來而已
If you guys are too scared to be honest, then fine.
如果你們不敢說實話 沒關系
I will do it for you.
我來替你們說
I'm sorry, Alison.
對不起 艾莉森
I know this must really suck for you.
我知道這件事對你來說很揪心
But I'm not gonna sit here
但我不會坐在這兒
and help you give A the benefit of the doubt.
幫你為A開脫
I hope the police catch him because there's nothing
我希望警察能抓到他
they could do to him that's worse than what he did to us.
因為警察對他絕不可能像他對我們那樣殘忍